Thursday, June 6, 2013

Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

I told you I had a craving ;)

Yesterday I had another busy filled day. I did another 5 AM workout, worked my eight hours, chatted with my Y Be Fit coach and met my hubby at the Provo Temple for a session. It was fabulous. Definitely a much needed trip for both of us and we were glad to finally find time to go. It truly is the most important place in the world. For more info about LDS Temples, look here.

We got home around 8 pm and Derek was great about grilling up some burgers right away (turkey burger for me). We were starving! So while he was doing that, all I could think about was getting my ingredients ready for these bad boys.
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
But they totally weren't bad! I was so excited to find a recipe without flour, oil, eggs or any added sugar. I found the recipe on Pinterest and only made one alteration since we only had pecans on hand for the nuts. Still great. Find the recipe here

Derek even loved them! Shocker. He's really been great with my "healthy kick" and trying everything I make at least once. Love him.My co-worker also gave them a 3.7 out of 5 stars, if that means anything to you. But they were the perfect fill for my sweet tooth craving that I was having yesterday. Chocolate, peanut butter AND coconut?! HEAVEN to ME!

So try them out! Only 99 cal for 1 cookie, how can you beat that!?

Also new update:
I got some sweet new threads for running! 
Hallelujah to shorts that won't ride and a tank that breaths. 
A perfect combo.


Gorgeous temple grounds and my first time there. 
 


///xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment