Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Weekend pt1:Viva Las Vegas

Hi friends :)
So Derek and I had such a fun weekend!! We traveled down South and made a stop our first stop in Littlefield, AZ where our good friends Cole and Stacia live with their new baby Mason. We haven't seen them in a long time, so it was great to spend time with them again. Friday we loaded up early and drove the 4.5 hours down to Littlefield. We dropped off Derek's bike and then got back in the car and drove another 1.5 hours down Vegas!! It was awesome! We only spent one night there but we did everything we wanted too. And honestly, one night in Vegas is good enough for me...
Here are some pics from our night in Sin City....
(Please note that I am dually aware that Max Brenner's is NOT on the 30 day challenge, which is WHY I saved up my calories pretty much that whole day to go there. We ended up splitting our meals (idk if that helped) and sharing a Hazelnut Milkshake at the end...I was pretty proud of myself. Considering we were in VEGAS, eating at CHOCOLATE based restaurant).
Ready to go out and someone decided to take a nap..
Brenner BBQ Burger with Cocoa Dusted Waffle Fries.
Famous Mac and Cheese.
Hazelnut-to-die-for.

My favorite place! M&M Factory for a late night treat.
Woke up to police and a man being arrested outside our window, nbd.

No comments:

Post a Comment