Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Weekend pt2:Mesquite Ride

Saturday morning we woke up early and drove back to Littlefield where we were greeted at the door by this adorable little guy. Seriously I could kiss his soft round head all day. He is such a good baby and Derek and I were so impressed with how calm and fun his little personality was. It got us very excited for our future littles...
After we unloaded we went on a ride in the middle of the AZ desert. It was HOT but so beautiful, in its own way. We explored some old miner's caves along the ride, where I proceeded to freak out a little, slash a lot. I don't do great in tight, cold, dark spaces especially where I can't identify where all the bugs (AND BATS) are. No thank you. 
Cute family. Cave in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment