Thursday, May 15, 2014

OOTD #2

Today's post highlights a new skirt that I got recently from my momma. Apparently they were selling like hot cakes last week at a DownEast sidewalk sale, so she walked away with a few. Lucky me!

I am loving this warm weather lately! I cannot wait for summer. Things I am looking forward too:

*The warm sunny sunshine, so I can sit outside during my lunch break and read my book
*Bright outfit colors
*Pretty flowers
*Four-wheeling with the hubs
*BBQ's, BBQ's, BBQ's
*Warm walks after dinner
*Sunglasses and the windows rolled down
*Boba smoothies
*Outdoor movies
*Youth Conference...(we're called onto the committee this year and are SO excited! Is that weird?)
*Park City get-aways
*Cabin get-aways
*Boating and drinking Horchata
*Getting tan.... haha jk. More like red, then pink, then white again. #whitegirlstruggles
 
 
 
Coral and White Striped Skirt (DownEast Basics), Black Silk Mandarin Collar Top (Worthington @ JC Penny's), Dark Chocolate Thick Belt (Worthington @JC Penny's), Coral Sparkle Bubble Necklace (Tai Pan Trading)

No comments:

Post a Comment