Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So you see...

So last post there were zero pictures up so I wanted to take a second to post some of what we've been up to lately. 

1. We got new toys! Derek's dirtbike and my four wheeler. They were great deals and we have loved going out to ride them together on the weekends. I love this new hobby we can share together!

2. My sister in law Cazra and neice Livi, came to visit in March from Cali. It was sort but sweet. We miss them! 

3. My sweet nephew,  Ethan,  turned 2 in April. We surprised mommy with a mustache. He loved it.

4. & 5. Buffet pics of the Law School graduation I helped put together in April. Everything went smoothly and the food was great. I am learning so much at my job, I really enjoy all aspects of it!

6. I attempted to curl my hair with my straightener, thanks Pinterest.  I kinda liked how it turned out considering I'm the Worst at curling my own hair.

7. & 8. We drove a boat, for the first time!  Thank you Brian and Katie for trusting us on your first time out. We had a blast!  #katiecrestliner
 
9. I surprised Derek and spoiled him with a day at the spa.  Sauna and couples massages. Talk about a fish out of water (Derek had never been to a spa)....it was adorable.

10.  My shelves at work are becoming organized, finally. 

11.  Last Sat, Derek with his dirtbike. I think I might frame that picture ;) 

Enjoy//xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment