Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Weekend pt4:Memorial Day

Memorial Day the boys woke up early and finally went for a ride on their bikes. Something Derek's been wanting to do for a long time. It was fun seeing them all geared up and riding together again.
After their ride, we cleaned up, said our sad "good-byes" and started our quest home. We loved our time there and really want to go back soon. It was nice to get out out of town and visit great friends. We will miss them!
After an almost perfect drive home, we got dead-stopped in traffic right outside of Payson. Apparently there was a 4 maybe 5 car accident blocking off all of I-15.  It was super awesome. 40 minutes later we were out and on our way home. We came home to family, bbq ribs, tri-tip, orzo pasta salad, corn on the cobb and brussel sprout salad. We CHOWED down. Didn't even phase me to count the calories. I know I should have but after a long weekend and a long drive in the car, we were beat! I've already "recommitted" to this new week so whats past is past. I'm learning but hey, still cheating. I know it, I realize my weaknesses but I'm WORKING ON IT! I will not give up!
Thanks Momma. These did not help! But were so amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment